How to delete WhatsApp group? WhatsApp is all about bringing people together, and there is no better way than creating a WhatsApp group. WhatsApp groups make it easy for you to share group messages, change photos, lock projects, and share important information about your work, school, or community.
How to delete WhatsApp group?
Like all things in life, there are times when a WhatsApp group gets lost. Deleting a WhatsApp group is a multi-step process, but unless it is a large group, it is not complicated or time-consuming. You can only do this if you are an admin of a WhatsApp group – it will not work if you are only a member. So lets start how to delete WhatsApp group.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android and tap on “Chats“, then tap on the group you want to delete.
- Click on the word “Sets” at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap a name in the group, then tap “Remove from group” and then “Remove” to confirm.
- Repeat the same removal steps for each member of the group.
- After deleting all members, select “Exit Group” manually.
- Now you will see the “Delete Group” option. Click on it, then confirm.
Note: You can exit from a WhatsApp group created by someone else, while the rest of the group continues. If you exit from the WhatsApp group you created, another participant will be randomly chosen to be the administrator for it.
Now you know how to delete WhatsApp group from the web and your Android smartphone. All the steps are almost the same for other smartphones like Apple and Windows. Just follow the above steps I have given you here for iPhone and Windows devices as well.
If you find that you no longer want to join the group or you don’t want to continue with the group, you can follow the procedure above to remove or exit the group.
This tutorial was on how to delete the WhatsApp group was basically to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information on how to delete a WhatsApp group as an admin and participant.