How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp? This question is very common nowadays. WhatsApp, a popular messaging app owned by Facebook, has recently added a new feature that allows users to send messages within an hour. Messages can be deleted in individual chats as well as group chats and the feature is available on Android, iOS, and Windows platforms.
How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp’s unsent message feature comes with alerts to let recipients know that you’ve deleted a message because “this message has been deleted” appears instead of a deleted message.
This feature is really useful for remembering the message if you have misspelled or accidentally sent a message. However, if you want to know how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp? there are some solutions that can be used.
Use WhatsApp Chat Backup to Read deleted messages
If you have deleted a conversation that you want to recover by mistake, you can do it with the help of WhatsApp chat backup which is done every night at 2 PM by default. You can change the frequency of backups to daily, weekly or monthly. However, it is recommended to select daily as the preferred backup frequency as you can restore chats at 2 am before the next backup.
To know how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp? follow these steps:
- If you are using an Android device, uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and in the next step enter your mobile phone number with country code.
- You will be given the option to restore the chat from the backup. Click on the restore option and your WhatsApp chat will be restored.
Use Third-party apps to know how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp?
To read deleted WhatsApp messages, you can use third-party applications. There are many applications available on the Google Play Store that allow you to recover WhatsApp or sender messages after deleting them. These apps keep a record of your information stored in the notification history of Android.
Use WhatsRemoved to read deleted messages
There is a popular application called “WhatsRemoved +” that you can use to read deleted WhatsApp messages. With more than 5 million downloads, the app is only available for Android users and not for iOS users. In addition, this app contains ads to read deleted WhatsApp messages and you can remove them by purchasing a premium subscription in the app.
- Download and install the app from the Google Play Store.
- Agree to the terms and conditions mentioned on the screen and allow access to the information.
- Select WhatsApp from the list of applications to read deleted messages.
- Now, when someone deletes a message that was sent to you, you get a notification from the app.
- To read the deleted WhatsApp message, open the notification and tap on the “Discovered” tab.
- From there you can read deleted messages even after you delete the sender.