How to record WhatsApp Call? You probably also want to know this answer. WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps all over the world when it comes to messaging. But the app is not just about texting as you can also make voice calls using the popular messaging app. While WhatsApp has a great calling feature, the only problem is that you can’t record any of these calls.
How to record WhatsApp Call?
There is an easy way to do this. You can place your phone on the speakerphone and record WhatsApp calls using any other device. If the other phone doesn’t have a recorder, you’ll need to download a third-party app from the Play Store. You can download the “Voice Recorder” app.
If you do not want to lose anything and take notes, you can download the Otter.ai app on your laptop or any secondary device. This application provides automated transcription on a real-time basis to know how to record WhatsApp Call? So, after receiving the call, just press the record button and the app will start recording voice conversations.
Best of all, you can play the recording back and sync with the audio-typed text. Simply put, you get an audio call recording as well as a text version. Note that the app only supports the English language. In addition, you get 600 free minutes each month to record voice conversations.
WhatsApp Call Recorder
If you want to record comfortable WhatsApp calls, there is a group of call recording apps on the Google Play Store. Some of them work and some don’t. We’ve tried one of these groups, and we’ve found that “WhatsApp Call Recorder” is one of the best WhatsApp call recording apps on the Play Store. It has a simple user interface and works without any effort on your part.
The app automatically records your WhatsApp calls and audio files can also be uploaded to Google Drive. You are allowed to set fingerprint or pin lock so that only you can access the recording. Now, let’s see how you can record WhatsApp calls using this app.
Here is the step-by-step procedure.
- Open Google Play Store, and install “WhatsApp Call Recorder” to know how to record WhatsApp Call?.
- You will be asked to allow the app to access your calls, contacts, storage, microphone, etc. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will also need to activate the app in the “Notifications” and “Accessibility” sections of the settings.
- After allowing the app, you are ready. So whenever you get a call or you are about to make a call, the app will start recording the call automatically.
- We like the fact that the app doesn’t match the calls of different people. There is no time limit and you can play the recording whenever you want. But you have to live with the ads.
Remember: WhatsApp is a comprehensive messaging service. So be aware of the dangers when giving access to another app to listen. Although third-party apps primarily record audio at the end of a call, it’s best to be careful when using apps that may have access to other apps. For example, this feature cannot be enabled on iOS sandboxing apps.