If you have two phones, you must have a WhatsApp account on both of them. Install 2Lines for WhatsApp APK in the latest version. After installing this app, you will be able to use the phone number associated with the popular instant messaging application on a single phone.
2Lines for WhatsApp
2Lines for WhatsApp is an app that allows you to use two lines on one phone. With this WhatsApp application, you can easily switch from one account to another. You can usually use two phones at the same time due to work, and if that’s the case, you can have a WhatsApp account on both of them.
By using this WhatsApp app, you can use multiple phone numbers connected to the popular instant messaging app on one phone. You can have information about each account that will be restored automatically when you change lines.
Download 2Lines for WhatsApp Latest Version
|App Name||2Lines for WhatsApp|
|Android Requirement||5.0 or above|
|File size||2.7 MB|
|Last updated||1 day ago|
What are the Functions Offered by 2 Lines for WhatsApp?
It includes an easy system for linking accounts. So, even if you are a newbie, you can still easily fiddle around with the app. Apart from this, it also provides a user-friendly interface and avoids duplicate lines.
- Possibility to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same phone.
- A very simple system to add accounts.
- Intuitive interface.
- Avoid duplicate lines.
How to Download and Install 2Lines for WhatsApp APK File?
- Get 2lines for WhatsApp APK file above.
- Launch the file manager on your Android device and click on the Download Files/2 line for WhatsApp.apk.
- One thing to note is that the “Accept installation from unknown source” setting is set. If the device is not activated yet, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Security/Privacy/Install apps from unknown sources.
- Once the installation of 2Lines for WhatsApp is complete, launch 2Lines for WhatsApp.
It is a great app if you use WhatsApp for work. Every time you change your account, you don’t have to wait to sign up, receive a text message, or anything like that. It will help simplify your process while using the app on android devices.